The Quebec Major Junior Hockey League has added nine new officials to its staff. The four referees and linesmen were promoted from Hockey Quebec’s Programme Provincial des Officiels Élites (PPOE). They’ll join the league for the 2016-17 season.
- Samuel Bernier-Lamy, Laval
- Marc-Antoine Chagnon, Estrie
- Jesse Gour, Richelieu
- Kevin Maillé, Laval
- Christophe Bélair, Quebec – Chaudière-Appalaches
- Nicolas Boivin, Richelieu
- Jean-Philippe Michaud, Bas St-Laurent
- Christopher Provost, Laurentides-Lanaudière
- Félix Sigouin, Laurentides-Lanaudière
Congratulations to the QMJHL’s newest officials! Best of luck in the upcoming season!
(stick-tap to Hockey Quebec for the heads up!)